Read the latest FIFA Football News:
- Korea DPR top East Asia’s eliteFour of Asia’s best had the chance to test themselves over the past week with the sixth edition of the EAFF Championship in Japan, where Korea DPR triumphed despite their shock elimination on the road to France 2019 earlier this year.
- Kaka calls time on illustrious career
Former Brazil attacking midfielder Kaka, who won the FIFA World Cup™ title with his country in 2002, announced his retirement from football on Sunday.
- Real round off historic year in UAE
Real Madrid achieved history at UAE 2017, becoming the first team ever to retain the FIFA Club World Cup title. We round up the 14th edition of the tournament.
- Ramos and Real make history in the Emirates
Sergio Ramos and Real Madrid won a third FIFA Club World Cup title on Saturday, rounding off an historic year in which they have landed a club-record five titles.
- Real Madrid dominate UAE 2017 individual awards
As well as the delight of lifting the FIFA Club World Cup for the third time, UAE 2017 also brought some personal joy for Real Madrid stars Luka Modric and Cristiano Ronaldo, as well as Pachuca's Jonathan Urretaviscaya.
- Pachuca's bronze millennium child
Having played a key but cameo role in Pachuca's bronze-medal winning performance, Roberto de la Rosa now has the distinction of being the FIFA Club World Cup's first millennium child to appear and score in the tournament.
- Real Madrid presented with the FIFA World Champions Badge
By defeating Gremio in the final of the FIFA Club World Cup UAE 2017, Real Madrid have earned the honour of being able to wear the official FIFA World Champions Badge.
- Real Madrid retain world title
Real Madrid have become the first side to retain the FIFA Club World Cup, earning a 1-0 win over Gremio to lift the title at UAE 2017.
- Pachuca hit four to earn bronze medal
Pachuca secured their best-ever performance at the FIFA Club World Cup after they beat host champions Al Jazira 4-1 to leave UAE 2017 with a bronze medal.
- The Week in Quotes
This week features Diego Maradona's thoughts on who he thinks is the best player in history, Oliver Kahn revealing the big club he almost moved to during his playing days and Didier Drogba singing the praises of one of Africa's most exciting talents.
- Luan: We’ve got the quality to take on Madrid
Highly rated Gremio star Luan speaks to FIFA,com about his team's FIFA Club World Cup final against Real Madrid and the compliments he has received from Marcelo.
- Australia hit all-time high as USA end 2017 on top
USA will bring in another new year as the top-ranked women’s national team after holding on to top spot in the final FIFA Women's World Ranking of 2017.
- The Week in NumbersMind-blowing support in Nuevo Leon, a goal-scoring goalie grandfather, a new African king in Germany, Canada conquering the USA, and rampant sides from Buenos Aires, Manchester and Sydney feature in FIFA.com’s latest stats review.
- Global showdown awaits in Abu DhabiSouth American champions Gremio stand in the way of Real Madrid becoming the first club to win the FIFA Club World Cup in successive years on Saturday.
- Ueno: Japan are going to be world champions againMami Ueno, Golden Boot winner at the last FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup, speaks to FIFA.com about stepping up into the senior ranks and her hopes of helping the team to glory at the 2019 senior finals in France.
- El Hadary: Egypt are one family
FIFA.com hears from Egypt's veteran goalkeeper Essam El Hadary, who looks ahead to the Pharaohs' Russia 2018 campaign and talks recently finding the net in the Saudi Professional League.
- Video Vault: Wanchope's opening day braceIn the latest instalment of the FIFA World Cup Video Vault series, FIFA.com hears from Costa Rica legend Paulo Wanchope, who discusses the honour of opening the 2006 FIFA World Cup against host nation Germany.
- Night of a lifetime for Khalifa Mubarak
Earning your first start as a youngster is always a daunting experience. To have it against Real Madrid in a FIFA Club World Cup UAE 2017 semi-final is another level. Al Jazira's Khalifa Mubarak reflects on his baptism of fire.
- Al Jazira, Pachuca in search of bronze goodbye
After slender and gut-wrenching defeats in the semi-finals for Al Jazira and Pachuca, one side will leave the FIFA Club World Cup UAE 2017 ending the tournament with a fine souvenir.
- Radulovic’s Lebanon continue to climb
FIFA.com hears from Miodrag Radulovic, the Montenegrin coach who has led Lebanon to the AFC Asian Cup for the first time - and to their highest FIFA/Coca-Cola World Ranking position in 19 years.
- Bale's delight in goalscoring returnFIFA.com spoke with Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale about the Welshman's winner in the FIFA Club World Cup semi-final against Al Jazira, and how his team-mates helped during his two-month injury absence.
- Real survive scare to tee up Gremio clash
Real Madrid secured their place in the final of the FIFA Club World Cup UAE 2017 with a 2-1 victory over Al Jazira, but not without a serious scare, as Cristiano Ronaldo and Gareth Bale sealed victory.
- Fresh objectives for battling Tuzos
After suffering the gut punch of missing out on a first ever FIFA Club World Cup final for a Mexican side in extra-time, Pachuca are now have to realign their focus as they target third.
- Everton executes Renato’s masterplan to perfectionGremio match-winner Everton takes FIFA.com through the key moments of his side's tense FIFA Club World Cup win over Pachuca.
- Maradona pays tribute to Massing
Former Cameroon defender Benjamin Massing, one of the heroes of the African nation's Italy 1990 campaign, passed away on Saturday.
- Mauricio Antonio ends his year on a high
With his sizzling brace capping off Urawa Red Diamonds's FIFA Club World Cup UAE 2017, Mauricio Antonio has ended his year on a superb high, as he explained to FIFA.com.
- Everton sends Gremio into the finalGremio needed extra time to see off Pachuca in an intense FIFA Club World Cup UAE 2017 semi-final, with a sensational strike from Everton clinching a 1-0 win and the Brazilian side's spot in Saturday's final.
- Mauricio double does it for Red Diamonds
AFC Champions League holders Urawa Red Diamonds sealed fifth spot in the FIFA Club World Cup UAE 2017, with a thumping brace from Mauricio Antonio, seeing off Wydad Casablanca 3-2.
- Latest decisions of the FIFA Disciplinary CommitteeFollowing the recent meeting of the Disciplinary Committee, FIFA can today confirm the latest sanctions imposed for incidents that occurred during the preliminary competition for the FIFA World Cup™ as well as in international friendlies.
- Marcelo: Most important title is always the next one
Speaking to FIFA.com, Real Madrid left-back Marcelo is determined to lead the Spanish giants to a third FIFA Club World Cup title in the United Arab Emirates.
Share With Football Fans